Sunday 22 March 2009

Pavadai Chattai.

I want to share some of my daughter's pattu pavadai blouses, which i have embroidered.
I have embroiderd this blouse with some beads chumkies and metallic thread. I have used Stem stitch and detached chain stitch. I have stitched some red stones to the border. It adds more beauty to the dress.



This is another blouse made with zardosi, beads and some embroidery. I have used fly stitch and a slight variation of Herringbone stitch. One more speciality with this blouse is, I have stitched this on my own both the pavadai and blouse.



I have some more blouses, which I have embroidered. But, I don't have their photographs now. I hope,I'll post them soon along with other my other embroideries.

2 comments:

Deepa said...

Simple and beautiful,Savitha.What is the yarn you used for the second scarf in the last post? Looks like fur.

Savitha Sambath Kumar said...

Thank you deepa, i don't know the name of the yarn. i'll tell you the name of the yarn later.