Sunday 8 January 2012

Fly Stitch -2

Hi Friends,
This is my second version of Fly stitch,  With a Knot or a Twist, I don't know what to say.   But this whole design is made of Fly stitch.

The below picture shows how the knot is made in the Fky stitch.


Next I tried the center of the flower also with fly stitch, it turned out very well.


The pictures below shows how I worked the center of the flower.


I was able to do only two motifs. Simultaneously I was preparing a Sampler for TAST 2012, to record all the stitches.  I will post the pictures of it later. But eagerly waiting for the next stitch to be annouced by Sharon. only one more day to go.............
Cheers
Savitha.

6 comments:

Raphaela said...

Really beautiful. I like your knotted variation.

crazyQstitcher said...

Another great exploration of the stitch. I like the bullion wrap you have used. I must try this one.
I like the raised centre and the whole picture is lovely.
I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

Savitha Sambath Kumar said...

Thank you very much Raphaela and CrazyQstitcher for your valuable comments.
CrazyQstitcher - Sure you will be seeing more of my creations in the future. Thank you,your words boost up my imagination more :).

ellen said...

very pretty

Savitha Sambath Kumar said...

Thank you Ellen

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love this. I'm not sure how the knot is done in this stitch, but I'm loving it.

Your work is lovely.

FlowerLady